Ruslan Kondratyuk, Esq.
My Proudest Moment as a Lawyer
I was contacted because a young man with cerebral palsy died unexpectedly while under the care of his home nurse. The notes placed in the boy’s chart by his nurse described a sudden cardiac arrest with no time for her to intervene. Other lawyers had declined to help this family get justice because the records made it seem like there was nothing to pursue.
My review of the medical records led me to believe something was not right. I noticed the carbon copy of the nursing note from the day the boy died was the only one missing from the boy’s large binder of records. Looking further, I noticed faint evidence of the missing note in the binder created by pen pressure on the next page. I hired a forensic handwriting expert to help me read the faint marks. Together, we proved the boy’s nurse had destroyed the medical record that told the true story of her negligent care, and replaced it with a more favorable version of events.
If it wasn’t for us, her secret may have never been revealed. We got the truth, and we held the nurse financially accountable for the boy’s death.
Meet Ruslan Kondratyuk
Prior to becoming a personal injury attorney, Ruslan graduated summa cum laude from Towson University with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Information Systems. As a personal injury attorney, Ruslan continues to employ his computer skills, creating high-tech trial presentations that allow jurors to truly understand what his injured clients are experiencing. Ruslan’s work in the trial technology field has been used to obtain almost $100 Million in verdicts for catastrophically injured clients.
Ruslan is fluent in Russian. He is a member of the Maryland State Bar Association and the Maryland Association for Justice. Ruslan has been admitted to practice law in the State Courts of Maryland, The District of Columbia Superior Court, and the Maryland Federal Courts.
By: Donnell K.
Rus was very professional and informative throughout my whole situation. He advised me what to do and what not to do during my whole case. He is very friendly and knowledgeable with practicing. He always kept me in the loop and always had updates for me. I would recommend him to anyone in a bind with insurance companies, he helped me out and I’m sure he can do the same for you.
Past Cases Of Interest
- Death from failure to manage blood loss after delivering baby
- Stroke caused by chiropractor’s negligence in performing cervical adjustment
- Cerebral palsy birth injury from failure to recognize fetal distress during delivery of baby
- Erb’s palsy birth injury from failure to properly manage delivery of baby
- Death of baby from failure to recognize fetal distress
- Broken leg from faulty playground equipment
- Serious injury from tractor trailer crash
- Injury due to retained surgical instrument inside abdomen of patient
- Leg fracture from slip and fall on black ice at apartment complex after snow storm
- Death from failure to diagnose heart attack symptoms
- Injury from motorcycle crash
Cases I am Currently Working On
- Cerebral palsy from failure to timely diagnose hydrocephalus
- Death from failure to investigate cause of internal bleeding
- Broken arm from slip and fall at grocery store
- Spinal injury from collision with tow truck
- Death from failure to manage airway in emergency room
- Cancer misdiagnosis from failure to interpret imaging studies
- Fractured leg from slip and fall at rental property
- Failure to timely diagnose breast cancer
- Stroke from improper blood thinner management
- Injury from improper management of third degree burns